Motorola’s newest device, the Milestone, is officially coming to Europe soon, with pre-orders starting June 11th at Play and Expansys. As the title suggests, Milestone’s bands are 3G compatible with T-Mobile USA, but whether the device will make an appearance across the pond is still unknown. If you’re looking for something a little different for your T-Mo account and don’t mind importing, here is what you can expect from Motorola Milestone:
- Android 2.1
- 8MP camera with digital zoom with Xenon flash
- Maps and GPS: Standalone GPS/E-compass, 2D/3D accelerator for graphics
- Video: HD video capture at 720p, video playback onto HDTV via HDMI cable
- Screen: 3.7″ 480×854 WVGA
- Touch-sensitive navigation controls,Â Â multi-touch input method, accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, proximity sensor for auto turn-off
The Milestone is going for Â£449.99 retail. If you’re interested in reading more, head over to AndroidSPIN’s phone database to read the full spec sheet.