The Samsung Galaxy Beam shows up on Samsung’s Singapore site and offers everything you need to know about the device and what it has to offer. Recently, we heard of the Galaxy Beam heading to Singapore’s Starhub and is only confirming the location. The Galaxy Beam resembles the Galaxy S smartphone, but clearly shows its multi-media capabilities.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy Beam include:
- 3.7â€³ WVGA (480 x 800) Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- PICO projector
- 8 Megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p video recording at 30fps
- 720 MHz processor
- HSDPA 7.2 Mb/s and HSUPA 5.76 Mb/s
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- TV out
- 16 GB storage, 512MB ROM, 384MB RAM
- microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 123 x 59.8 x 14.9 mm
- Weight: 155 g
When do you all think this device we’ll head to other markets? Let us know in the comments below.