Enomther has released an update to Enomther`s [ROM] TheOfficial Nexus1 bringing it to version v2.11.1.
8/5/2010 – v2.11.1
- added – trackball succession (100% optional w/out side-effects in spareparts)
— been using it for literally days … didn`t notice battery drain or wierd wake behaviour
— you be the judge, it`s optional (if disabled … is completely like stock operation, only 1 color notif)
- added – several more LED color options as well as a custom color picker
— DO NOTE: That the custom color chosen will not always appear properly, HW limitation
———— I`ve tried to add as many color options that were easily distinguishable to the naked eye
- added – IM app is back
— also added a LED option in spareparts for notifs
- added – HTCCamera is back (ported this from the froyodesire)
— is 720p capable … enable in spareparts, it must be downloaded/flashes in recovery automatically
— you can always restore the original camera, also a download in spareparts
PLEASE NOTE: If you use a different kernel (not mine) … and you have the HTCCamera … make sure it support 720p
- added – downloadable Kernel options in SpareParts
— Use this to obtain my enom-kernel with or without the pershoot audio mod`s
— If you`re using the HTCCamera, only 720p kernel options are available and vice versa
- added – jstarkley`s Render effects (ty to jstarkley and cyan for the implementation)
- added – option to disable StageFright player in spareparts (it`s a live toggle, so you can switch easily)
- added – option to disable built-in CPU controls in spareparts
— So you can easily use SetCPU or a userinit.sh script style of CPU scaling/frequency control
- updated – the HTC framework to froyo 2.2 from desire build
- fixed – wmv/wma support
- fixed – spelling errors in spareparts :/
- fixed – Calendar & Market LED`s not functioning
- fixed – Certain app LED failures, they were using a different method (like Touchdown)
- fixed – LED App PassThrough setting, where some apps could not use LED notif`s when set to “Application Set” in spareparts
- fixed – implemented yahoo and exchange fixes in the e-mail app
- fixed – HTCRingTonePicker FC, it works now
- fixed – bug where dismiss button was disabled on alarmclock, even though unchecked in spareparts
- removed – kernel links from the OP … use the built-in spareparts downloader … it`s safer.
THEMERS NOTE!!: ThemeTemplates fully updated … almost everyapp has changed …
————— Also note that Camera.apk is missing from the templates, this is b/c of the HTCCamera option.
————— It is recommended you not theme the camera app … and if you do … specific which camera is included.
Head over to enomther’s AndroidSPIN Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.