The HTC Desire HD was announced one week ago today and since the unveiling of this device, consumers have been curious to know just how much they’ll have to throw down to get this monster. Thanks to the good guys over at Android Central, we now have a price-tag for you European users.
The HTC Desire HD will run you guys €359 on contract and for us across the pond, that is equivalent to $480. If you’re thinking about walking out with this device contract free, you’ll need to drop €519 ($691) in order to legally obtain this device. Vodafone has yet to announce a launch date or pre-ordering information we do know that it will be coming soon as October is just around the corner.
Features of the HTC Desire HD include:
- Android 2.2
- HTC’s Sense UI
- 4.3-inch 480×800 SLCD display
- 8MP camera and dual flash capable of 720p HD video capture
- 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 processor
- 1.5GB of internal storage
- 768MB of RAM
- Radio support for HSPA/CDMA and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
Anyone saving up for this 4.3-inch beast?
Via: Android Central