Share This Article....
If you like that, Try these....
- Galaxy S IV ‘DUOS’ Confirmed
- Galaxy Note 8 Revealed in this Picture?
- CyanogenMod will Add Hands Free Photos to Future Builds
- Screenshots from an American Galaxy IV Variant Show Up. TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 Shown Off.
- Device Updates Apr.15 – Apr. 22: HTC One X+ Still No Android 4.2. ASUS Keeps their Promise
About the Author
Simon WalkerI was an IT consultant for 20 years and ran my own web design and development company for an additional 3 years. I have been involved with technology from birth. OK, that maybe an exaggeration, but it sure is a long time. I'm also an avid Home Theater geek and self appointed installer for friends and relatives. My first serious modding of Smart-Phones started with my T-Mobile WING and now Android devices. I'm also a bit of a photographer, although Android has kind of taken over my life and photography has taken a back seat.