This contest is over. WINNERS!!!
The newest offering in portable chargers from ZAGG, the ZAGGsparq, has hit the mobile device scene. The ZAGGsparq when fully charged can hold up to four complete charges for your mobile devices and features two USB ports. The Sparq is also quite portable, easily fitting in a pocket or purse. Currently these go for $99.99, however for the five winners of this contest they’re free.
Interested now? The contest is simple, simply write about something relevant to Android using our new “submit an article” feature found in our menu bar at the top of the page.
We ask that you keep the articles clean, meaning no profanity or blatant obscenities. We will be reviewing the articles prior to posting them live for relevance of content. We currently have five ZAGGsparqs to give away
and the contest ends Monday, April 18th , with winners being announced the following Wednesday.
Due to a technical error the “Submit an Article” page wasn’t working for everyone. It has since been fixed and seeing as some people had issues we’re extending the end of the contest to Monday, April 25th, and announcing winners the following Wednesday. We apologize for any inconveniences due to the faulty page.
Please be sure to provide your actual email address in the given field as this is how we will be contacting the winners.
Can I submit more than one article?
- Yes, however there will be a limit of one ZAGGsparq per winner.
What do I have to write about?
- You can write about anything as long as it relates to Android, which means app/ROM/game reviews, news, devices, or even an opinionated editorial. Given the broad subject it should be easy. =)
I’m not in the US, can I still enter the contest?
- Yes, US and international users are eligible to win.
- Rooting Android: The War Between Carriers and Consumers
- Quick Look: ViewSonic VPAD7
- Quick Look: HeatDroid
- Musings with a Locked Bootloader
- Quick Look: TrackerSavvy
- From Dream to Domination: Android’s Rise to Dominance
- Quick Look: Color Time Live Wallpaper
- What’s So Great About The HTC Flyer?
- Sony Ericsson: A Lesson in How Not to Treat Your Customers
- Quick Look: Total Agenda Lite
- Quick Look: Bike Repair App – Fix Your Bike Using Android Phone
- T-Mobile’s LG G2X – A Personal Review
- Xoom, with lightning speed!
- HTC Thunderbolt from Verizon – A User Review
- Quick Look: Location Cache Map