jbbandos has released an update to QND MIUI v1.6.24 Update 2. The latest version is now v1.6.24 Up.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
– HTC Nexus One: Google Nexus One
1.6.24 V2 Update Pack now ready:
- Dutch and French strings improvements
- Hungarian and Slovenian languages added
As usual, flash on top of 1.6.24
Differences from base MIUI+ XJ translations:
- a2sd won`t work properly on a clean install (after a full wipe); this is “inherited” from the original MIUI ROM. Two workarounds are possible, either run “a2sd repair” from a terminal or adb shell, or flash DarkTremor`s A2SD on top of the ROM.
- Theme Manager FCs on 1.6.10. Installed the Updater.apk fix from 1982Strand, so there might be some strings in English.
- Some translations are incomplete in 1.6.10, will upload a new version when the new release of the language pack is available.
- 1.5.20 V1 – The default desktop, also when installing after a full wipe, is missing MIUI backup, clock, superuser, and some other apps. This seems to be due to the integration of the Multi-Language pack. The workaround for this is to install the deodexed ROM, boot, reboot into recovery, and install QND on top of it. Will see if I can fix it for next release. – Fixed, uploaded V2
Head over to jbbandos’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and setup your preferred list of releases.
It’s simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.