eViL_D has released an update to Virtuous Unity Sense 3.0. The latest version is now 1.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
– HTC Desire HD
– HTC Desire S
– HTC Desire Z
– HTC Incredible S
– HTC Inspire 4G
– HTC myTouch 4G (Glacier): T-Mobile
- Based on the official Sensation shipping ROM (188.8.131.52).
- Ported for full functionality on each supported devices. Additional device support is being added regularly.
- Resized for WVGA (800×480) displays, using a purpose built tool to modify HTC`s proprietary m10 binaries, developed by Flemmard and Diamondback.
- Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
- Overclocked kernels with numerous additional kernel modules.
- Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1.2Ghz-245MHz/ondemand screen-on, 806Mhz-245Mz/conservative screen-off), via custom built Virtuous_OC C daemon.
- Trackpad wake support (DesireZ/G2 and MT4G only).
- WiFi calling (T-Mobile USA only).
- Fully functional device hardware, including wifi, bluetooth, camera, camcorder, etc.
- Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.
- Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.
Head over to eViL_D’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and setup your preferred list of releases.
It’s simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.