rmk40 has released an update to Virtuous Doubleshot v1.0.1. The latest version is now 1.0.1.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
– HTC Desire Z
– HTC Vision/T-Mobile G2
- Based on the official MyTouch 4G Slide shipping ROM (Doubleshot_TMOUS_1.01.531.1).
- Native rotating Rosie (launcher) support.
- Ported for full functionality on each supported device.
- Heavily optimized for fluid performance and usability.
- Overclocked kernels with numerous additional kernel modules.
- Built-in screen state frequency scaling (1.2Ghz-245MHz/ondemand screen-on, 806Mhz-245Mz/conservative screen-off), via custom built Virtuous_OC C daemon.
- Trackpad wake support (DesireZ/G2 and MT4G only).
- WiFi calling (T-Mobile USA only).
- Fully functional device hardware, including wifi, bluetooth, camera, camcorder, etc.
- Market-sourced applications (Gmail, Maps, Voice, etc) automatically installed on first boot into /data/app for easy removal.
- Bloatware and unnecessary applications removed.
Head over to rmk40’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and setup your preferred list of releases.
It’s simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.