I can’t think of a single person I know that doesn’t use on of the various text based widget applications that are out. We have so many that provide time, date, weather and just about anything else you want to read instead of see. It adds a new element to your home screen. It some how unclutters things even though the opposite should take effect.
We have yet another text based display application to add to the list of popular apps. It is called MissedIt! Simply enough, it displays how many missed calls, SMS and emails you have at any given time. The app can also report missed information from just about any app that notifies you via notification bar. Such as WhatsApp, Tweetdeck, other e-mail clients and more.
- It currently reports number of missed calls, unread SMS and unread messages of any Gmail account in the phone.
- Customization of font and background color and transparency. Also font faces (can use fonts stored in external SD card).
- Customization of the layout (alignments, padding, etc).
- Text messages can be customized to show whatever phrase you want.
- Represent numbers as text.
- Multiple widget sizes. User can select which sizes appears in widget list.
Summary and Downloads: