We now have a new game on the market by Cooper Media Corp.. They are the same guys behind Paradise Island. There latest release is called My Country. It sort of reminds me of Sim City in a way. You are in charge of an entire country and need to build it from the ground up. A lot of the same style of game play from Paradise Island was brought to this title as well, but it is quite a bit more entertaining with much more going on all the time. Check it out below -
Your goals in the game:
- Complete hundreds of tasks to the benefit of your developing country
- Build residential buildings to increase your country’s population
- Open office buildings and upgrade them to employ more citizens and turn greater profits
- Develop industry, sign contracts and buy vehicles to transport the goods you produce
- Manage the ecology and energy use in your city by building power stations and parks
- Change the landscape: cut canals, lakes, plant trees and country roads
- Establish a bus transit network for your residents
- Gather collection items from the residents of your country
- Hire professionals to grow a forest of skyscrapers in your country!
I have only played for a couple minutes and just got through the tutorial. It has a lot more to do and pay attention to then Paradise Island ever had. This is another surefire hit from Cooper Media Corp. If you haven’t had a chance to pick up this title, you can find it below. I am not sure I am gonna get much work done now.
Summary and Downloads:
Application: My Country
Developer: Cooper Media Corp.