seo has released an update to TB Galaxy Honeycomb 3.1 + TouchWiz UX. The latest version is now 1.0.10.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1″
- 1.0.10: removed screenshot button from statusbar
- 1.0.10: tun.ko as module
- 1.0.10: new kernel based on latest pershoot tree
- 1.0.9: fixed missing sounds
- 1.0.9: revert to 1.0.3 kernel
- 1.0.8: fixed compass
- 1.0.7: re-added cifs support
- 1.0.7: animation in charge mode now works
- 1.0.6: new kernel. exports batt_current to sysfs (currentwidget support)
- 1.0.5: new kernel. battery life shoould be better now
- 1.0.4: updated kernel
- 1.0.4: saving resolution in camera now works
- 1.0.3: Fixed 3G drops
- 1.0.3: Fixed battery drain
- 1.0.2: Camera: removed touch auto-focus in video recording
- 1.0.2: Camera: Fixed flashlight in video recording mode
- 1.0.1: updated kernel. internal changes. UI should be smoother now
- 1.0: new base: P7500XXKG7
- 1.0: new kernel by pershoot, slightly modified
Head over to seo’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.