EDT has released an update to Bulletproof. The latest version is now 1.4.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- HTC Sensation
1.4 - Sep 26
- Added my Honeycomb lockscreen!
- Added CIFS support (thanks to Leedroid for this one)
- fixed camera shutter
- upgraded to Superuser 3 final
- fixed dice
- added sysem_process binary from Honeycomb for extra smoothness
- changed screenshot(power+home) location to /sdcard/screenshots1.3.1 - Sep 24
- Upgrades errrday!
- Fixed Clock FC
- Cleaned up unused settings in Tweaks
- Reverted to default battery bar1.3 - Sep 23
- Fixed power menu not displaying proper icons
- Implemented initial framework for added more lockscreens
- Added Android lockscreen – YOU MUST REBOOT AFTER SWITCHING LOCKSCREENS!!!!
- Choose your lockscreen from Tweaks > Lockscreen Settings
- Fixed bug where you`d have to unlock your phone to answer a call with custom lockscreens
- Reverted back to STOCK 2.3.4 kernel in order to minimalize ROM-related reported problems
- (I suggest you go install Faux`s anyways, I will be)
- 7zipped(like a pro) Android unlock images in framework to match Gingerbread ones1.2.1 - Sep 22
- new Android market included (3.1.5)
- potentially fixed harmless, random system FC (will try and do incremental upgrades from now on if it`s fixed)
- added LED Torch option to quick settings (hide in Tweaks if you dislike it)
- added ability to hide alarm clock icon in Tweaks > Clock Options
- stock kernel available from mods section below if you want to flash it
- Beats addon available through Bloater
- Regular apps coming to Bloater soon, don`t use it for apps yet (the 1.45 category)1.2 - Sep 21
- new Tweaks option! Ability to hide any extended settings you don`t want to show
- Using better autobrightness settings (thanks omar302)
- Added transparency to Rosie app drawer (also unbroke it )
- added ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 to keep launcher in RAM
- added two tweaks to increase JPEG quality
- fixed duplicate build prop settings (now more tweaks should be actually working)
- added ext4fs optimizations
- fixed all strange FC issues from 1.0-- I`ve rewritten a lot of the code for quick settings in Java, so that means I`m almost limitless in what I can do with it now. Feel free to make any reasonable suggestions for them!
Head over to EDT’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.