According to games changelog the game is now supported on Adreno and PowerVR GPU’s –
What’s in this version:
- Tegra 2 users who are happy with 1.0.2 version do not need to update. This version adds support for more android devices.
- If you have problems (pink meshes, no weapon, etc) with 1.0.3 update, please restart device.
- ☣ Added support for Adreno and PowerVR devices
- ☣ Fixed problems with downloading large files when wifi conection was slow
- ☣ Improved support for some gamepads (not all are fully supported though)
- ☣ Xperia Play optimized
- ☣ Fixed single play levels lockup when you finish the game
If you only took a small look at this game, check out Mark’s preview of it again to see what you might be getting yourself into. I immediately went in and purchased the app via the market for my Samsung Vibrant, just to see if it would work. After installing the game and downloading the extra game packs, it launched. I skipped through the open sequence to get straight to the game play, but it crashed. Talk about a disappointment. Knowing that I only had 15 minutes to decided to keep the game or get the refund button pushed, I loaded it again. This time letting the open previews and story line play. Needless to say it worked and I started playing the first level with ease.
Developer: MADFINGER Games, a.s.