In an effort to help make the app the best one around, Media Solutions is looking for some developers to get involved. The goal is to outsource some of the work so they can focus on other areas of the application that they feel need some attention. Also, by doing it this way they can give back to the Android community with a cash prize of $1000. So your time and effort will not go unappreciated. The prize money will be paid out immediately once all the requirements are met. There will be no drawing, raffle or lottery involved. Essentially the first person or persons to make it happen, gets the money. Check out the requirements below -
I need a sample code which can capture the screen on Android devices (tablets and phones).
1. The code has to be written in C.
2. It needs to capture the screen without needing framebuffer devices (/dev/graphics).
3. Needs to work on Gingerbread up to the latest Ice cream sandwich, including Tegra 2 tablets.
4. It cannot cause the display to freeze when the pixels are pulled.
5. It cannot use Surfaceflinger’s screenshot client (this causes the display to freeze momentarily while the screen is captured).
6. The solution must be able to render the display in no more than 25ms when device is idle (no games running)
7. Must be able to dump the screen at least 30 timers per second (30fps)
You can view the job and submit your completed work via oDesk.
If you have the skills, or just want to give it a try, you better get to work immediately. Everyone could use an extra $1000 right??