- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wifi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service.
It all looks like it should be a welcomed update to the device. Under normal circumstances, when Verizon tosses an update page up on their end, it means it should be only a few days before it goes officially live. Here is to hoping some glitch doesn’t pop up and postpone it.