This morning AT&T released a press statement to further confirm their launch of the Note, right along with the launch date. Those of you eager to snag up one of these devices will want to mark your calendar for February 19th. That will be the day you can snag one in stores. If you are a bit of a nut and like to get your hands on a new device a little early then you can pre-order it on February 5th. With expected deliveries landing February 17th. Giving you a good 48 hours to love it and show it off before the stores are selling it. Price wise, the Note will come out at the usual $300 with a two-year contract. Along with that price you will be able to pick it up in either a carbon blue or ceramic white color options.
Create, capture and share in new ways with the samsung galaxy note, available from at&t feb. 19
AT&T’s Latest 4G LTE Device Offers Customers a New Way to Communicate and Collaborate
DALLAS, Jan. 30, 2012 –
- Previously announced at AT&T’s Developer Summit leading up to the International Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note™ arrives in carbon blue and ceramic white at AT&T* stores beginning Feb. 19 for $299.99 with a two-year agreement.
- Customers excited to get their hands on this dream device even earlier can pre-order at http://www.att.com/galaxynote or any AT&T company-owned retail store beginning Sunday, Feb. 5 for delivery by Feb. 17.
- The Galaxy Note combines the best features of a smartphone with the larger viewing screen of a tablet and advanced technology in the S Pen™ — delivering an all-in-one device that allows users to work more efficiently and maintain productivity, while communicating in a unique, personal way.
- Galaxy Note boasts the world’s first 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED™ screen (1280×800), one of the largest screens on a smartphone, for sharp, clear colors and readability – both indoors and out. With the expansive high-resolution screen that provides an immersive viewing experience, customers can take full advantage of the large display, to create and consume more.
- The Galaxy Note includes a highly advanced tool called the S Pen, which delivers fast, responsive and precise control to create fine lines and detail on the device display, much like an ink pen and pad of paper. With the S Pen, users can easily sketch drawings, jot down notes, or write emails and texts quickly and easily in free-form handwriting.
- S Memo™, a multimedia application designed to capture all forms of user-created content captured by the S Pen, allows for pictures, voice recordings, typed text, handwritten notes or drawings to be combined via a single application, converted to a ‘memo’, and shared as desired.
- It also includes a smart professional planning tool that makes full use of the device’s large screen. The calendar integrates the phone’s to-do list and schedule; control and navigation is intuitive, helping customers comprehensively organize their lives.
- An easy screen-capture function also allows users to instantly save any screen, which can also be annotated with the S Pen before being saved or shared.
- Users can communicate in personal, creative ways expanding beyond traditional sharing methods with the Galaxy Note.