- 4.7-inch SUper LCD2 HD720 resolution and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.5 GHZ, Super 4-Plus-1 quad-core Tegra 3 processor
- Android 4.0 with Sense
- 32 GB internal storage (26GB user storage
- 1GB Ram
- 25GB of cloud storage from Dropbox for 2 years
- 1800 mAh battery (built-in)
- Dual shutter camera for taking pictures while taking video
Just to name a few of the key highlights. Everything sounds amazing on the One X. It has been pegged to land on T-Mobile, which would be a nice change from the usual crap that they have been picking up from HTC this last year. The built-in battery is deal breaker for me personally, but I know a lot of manufacturers are leaning towards that in the future. There is mention of NFC with Google wallet support, Bluetooth 3.0 and an LED flash for the 8MP camera.
What do you guys think? Did HTC finally make a device that breaks their mold? We sure think so. Check out the source links below for a look at the full spec sheet.