Now some of you might not have jumped on board (like me) with the Galaxy Note because of it’s in between phone and tablet likeness. It is just a little to big to shove down in my pocket. Now we have all been hearing about the Galaxy Note 10.1 coming out, and I was definitely more on board for that. Well Samsung announced the 10.1 tablet at MWC and it is sure not going to disappoint.
If you did not think the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet was going to be awesome enough; it is now going to be pre-loaded withÂ Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas. That is just going to make the S pen technology that much better for some serious tablet awesomeness. Check out the specs of the 10.1 Note:
- 10.1â€ WXGA(1280×800) PLS TFT Display
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Rear Camera: 3 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2 Megapixel Camera
- 16/32/64GB User memory expandable via microSD (up to 32GB)
- 1GB RAM
- Li-ion 7,000mAh battery
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Love that it is coming with Ice Cream Sandwich. The fact that Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe ideas, making me pretty excited for it. What do you think?
Source: Android Police