There are different pricing levels for the service, as the free service gives you access to Microsoft Office, while the premium service will allow you to take full functionality of Internet Explorer as well as Dropbox. OnLive also claims that you can browse the web at up to “100 MBps.”
And of course, the full feature list includes:
- Instantly view, edit and create documents using actual MicrosoftÂ® Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Easily transfer files between OnLive Desktop and other devices
- Experience high-performance, instant-response PC applications
- Interact with lag-free animation and video
- Works with most Bluetooth keyboards and mice (left-click only)
The app itself, however, is free. So if you’re deciding to take a twirl at it and see how it is, you can follow the market link down below the video showing the software in action.
Developer:Â OnLive Inc.