Google announced earlier that they are changing the beloved Android Market to Google Play. Adding new features and further bringing us a better experience when it comes to downloading apps, books, videos, and music. Well why wait for the update. You can have it on your phone in less than 234 seconds. That might not be an exact number, but you can download the apk now and see all the new changes it brings. Follow the instructions below and let us know how you like it.
- Download the APK fileÂ of new GoogleÂ PlayÂ Store App from the above.
- If youÂ downloadedÂ it on PC,Â transferÂ it to phone.
- Youâ€™ll need aÂ file managerÂ toÂ browseÂ through SD Card. If you donâ€™t have one already, use this file managerÂ (installÂ for freeÂ from your current market app, which will soon be GoogleÂ PlayÂ Store (Shop) App.
- Enable â€œUnknown sourcesâ€ underÂ SettingsÂ Â»Â Applications, so that you canÂ install applicationsÂ from SD Card. If you are onÂ Ice Cream Sandwich, Android 4.0, find it underÂ SettingsÂ Â» Security.
- OpenÂ file managerÂ app and go to directly where you transferred the apk file in Step 2.
- Find and tap onÂ the fileÂ to beginÂ installationÂ procedure and it will be installed in a minute.
Download: Google Play APK
Some have reported the download is producing a .zip rather than an .apk. This issue seems to be happening while downloading it with your device instead of on a PC. If your download comes out as a zip file, simple rename the .zip to .apk. Alternatively, you can just download it on your PC and transfer it to your device.