krarvind has released an update to Slim ICS. The latest version is now 2.9.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus:GSM
- Samsung Galaxy S (i897): AT&T Captivate
- Samsung Galaxy S II I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S: T-Mobile Vibrant
- Samsung GT-I9000: Galaxy S
- Samsung Nexus S 4G: CDMA Sprint
- Samsung Nexus S: GSM (T-Mobile/AT&T)
Slim_ICS_v2.9 – Stable?
- ( Only for Galaxy S variants) CWM Touch Recovery – thanks to sk8erwitskil for the base and gokhanmoral for tips.
- Scroll via touch
- use home button to select, back button to go back
- NOTE: Vibrant users, home and back key are reversed in CWMR, use back to select and home to go back in recovery or use power button to select.
- Backup/restore from external/internal sd
- clear init.d and NS Tools settings from CWMR – thanks to stratosk
- Weather Panel Added
- Few more mods in ASS – Lockscreen Wallpaper doesn`t work yet
- Picasa and chrome sync adapter with gallery google in base
- Latest sync with AOSP sources as always
Flash 2.9 Base and your device essentials
Slim_ICS_v2.8 – Stable
- Lockscreen Custom App
- BLN instead of LED notifications in TH kernel, use NS Tools or BLN app
- Sync Toggle Fixed
- Galaxy S Settings ( Aries Parts)
- Latest Sync with AOSP
- Latest Sync with TH source
- Email, Exchange in base.
- Camera power shutter, change resolution works. Just uploaded as of GMT 05:19 Mar 4, if you downloaded earlier, get this Camera apk
- Common Base across Nexus S and Galaxy S phones
2.6 Add-ons should work fine.
Download Base and your Device Essentials
Slim_ICS_2.8 - Base Size should be 52.1 MB (54579161 bytes)
Slim ICS v2.7 – Stable?
IMPORTANT NOTE: :
Starting with 2.7 I am forming a common base for galaxy variants, so every user needs to flash the Slim_ICS_Base_2.7 and their device essentials, so a I9000 user has to flash the Slim_ICS_2.7_I9000_Essentials as well, if you don`t your system won`t boot. I am doing this so i can make it easier on my side and allow users of vibrant and captivate to become Slim.
- Smaller but common base for galaxy S variant phones
- Modded Market where paid apps work ( if it doesn`t, try this, manually push it in system/app, set permissions, reboot)
- Modem provided in Essentials – it will leave your modem alone if there is one already.
- Introducing ASS ( Advanced Slim Settings) – thanks to Roman and AOKP team
- Modify Notification Widgets
- Adjust CPU frequency
- Change battery style
- Add/Remove Toggles
- Adjust the toggle style ( Text, icon or alternate toggles)
- Change LCD density
- Allow 180 degree rotation
- Custom Carrier Label
- Back button to kill apps
- Lockscreen options, octo doesn`t but quad and two does
- Updated TeamHacksung Kernel
- Latest AOSP tree sync
Slim_ICS_2.7_Vibrant_Essentials - Wifi Toggle Fix inbuilt, no need to flash separately
WIFI -TOGGLE FIX PATCH, flash after base + essentials only needed if WIFI toggles like hell.
Use Addon from 2.6
Head over to krarvind’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.