V6-Maniac has released an update to Sense-o-Maniac – ICE 4.0.3 DeSensed . The latest version is now 2.0.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- HTC Sensation
Sense-o-Maniac – ICE 4.0.3 – Sense 3.6 – v2.0
- Added Muhdi Beats port - Sounds better in my opinion
- Update SuperSU to v0.83
- Added 1,6Ghz, 1.7Ghz & 1.8Ghz kernel by SebastianFM
- Added md4.ko for full cifs support
- Adreno 2xx GPU Binaries updated for ICE (Read more here)
- Added stock SystemUI without EQS as default
- Added EQS with Leedroid tweaks as optional in the installer
Sense-o-Maniac – ICE 4.0.3 – Sense 3.6 – v1.9
- Updated base: 3.32.401.105 XE – Thx to EddyOs for the OTA
- Removed optional Beats from the installer – it`s in the base now
- Updated the market to 3.4.7 – Google Play StoreMore to come
- Added SuperSU v0.73 as optional - beware Chainfire build it from scratch so bug expected (more info here)
- Updated Adobe Flashplayer to v220.127.116.11
- Updated 4EXT Recovery Updater to v2.2.8
- Updated 4EXT Touch Recovery to v18.104.22.168 RC1
- Updated Aroma install binary to v1.63
- Updated Google Maps to v6.4.0
- Leedroid Tweaks v4 Lite
- 5×5 rosie with no text will is still available but not compatible with Leedroid Tweaks (didn`t had time to make it compatible)
Head over to V6-Maniac ‘s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.