Virtuous Team has released an update to Virtuous Inquisition ICS. The latest version is now 4.0.2.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- HTC Sensation
- No wipe required if upgrading from 3.5.x or newer.
- This release is based almost entirely on community contributions from socali and SebastianFM
- Huge thank you to socali in particular for addressing some complicated bugs.
- Fixed com.android.phone crashes (socali).
- Fix for APM reboot icon (socali).
- AOSP Keyboard with Greek language (socali).
- AOKP b28 Contacts & Dialer (fix for stuck dialer) (socali).
- Media Storage; removed excessive logging (socali).
- Disabled notifications pull-down in all lock options (socali).
- Fixed Accessibility Talkback for Phone`s incoming call screen (socali).
- Fixed the midnight bug where systemui crashed; thanks to deanesn for the info.
- Updated Play app itself and all Play-originating apps to the latest.
- Updated to 1.4.1 of SebastianFM`s kernel with his custom thermald (SebastianFM).
- Removed memory optimization script which was causing freezes. ZRAM is also not recommended and now disabled.
- Fixed ring and notification tones being reset on reboot.
- Fixed some incorrect strings.
Head over to Virtuous Team’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.