Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 2.14.531.3710RD – Current version
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 2.14.531.3710RD
- Approved 5/21/2012
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Sense 3.6
- System bar enhancements to easily view recent apps.
- Re-sizeable widgets
- Lock screen actions including pull down notifications and adjust volume while device is locked.
- Data usage controls.
- Face Unlock
- Home screen folders
- Improved battery life
- Improved text input and spell checking
- Improved menu structure
I know you are all impatiently waiting for that wonderful little notification to appear on your device so you can finally update. You can always attempt to prompt the system under Menu > Settings > About Phone > HTC Software Updates > Check. To make the update process as easy as possible, you may want to connect to WI-Fi. You are also going to want to make sure you have over 50% battery life. If you download the update and you are under the 50% marker, it won;t let you update. You are warned. Nothing is more irritating than being all set and being told you can update till you charge your device.
After you get yourself updated let us all know what you think about it.