It looks like two great new games landed for Android today. Just moments ago we let loose the news that Gameloft dropped N.O.V.A. 3 to the Play Store and now we see this little nugget. Not everyone is great at FPS games, or even cares to play them. If you are looking to pass the time with a game that is a little less hell bent on destruction, Electronics Arts has you covered. EA just released Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 to the Play Store for all you golf fanatics out there. I will admit, I have spent a good few hours playing Tiger 12 on the Wii. Yes I own a Wii, I have 3 kids, I have too. It is a pretty great game that I kinda miss playing.
Now I can pack that game up in my device and hide out in the car for some quite time. Like the console version, EA has packed this game with some great looking graphics, 20 mini-games, PGA TOUR courses like Pebble Beach and St. Andrews and 8 pro golfers. You can play along side them or even choose to be one. What good is a golf game if you can’t create your own golfer though? You can choose your gender and build them up from the ground and take on the pro’s.
The crew at EA even took it a step further and lets you do some head-to-head golfing with your friends on the same network of course. There is even a new surprise Predator course that has me pretty interested in checking out.
Yes, we are fully aware that was the video for iOS, it was the best one we could find to show you the game at the moment. It still shows you just how awesome the game looks and how the game play will be. Incorporating the finger sliding to take a shot makes it just a little more difficult and entertaining. Feel free to snag which ever version you need by clicking or scanning our handy little QR codes below. Happy Golfing!
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 is Now Available on Google Play
THE PGA TOUR IS HERE! Android fans can play through world famous PGA TOUR courses with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 and see how they stack up with real PGA PROS, including Tiger Woods himself. Gamers can soak in the feeling of standing on the world’s finest fairways. With smoother and more precise touch controls, players can attack the greens and sink that clutch birdie putt in winning style.
EXPERIENCE THE PGA TOUR LIKE A PRO
• Players can choose their course and golfer, and play against other scores in PGA TOUR mode
• Take on the Tiger Challenge, consisting of over 20 mini-games designed to test skills — earn money that can be used to participate in PGA TOUR events in game
• Play through PGA TOUR courses, including Pebble Beach, St. Andrews, TPC Sawgrass, Hazeltine, Doral, TPC Boston, and Greenbrier
• Play as or alongside eight pros including Tiger Woods, Anthony Kim, Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Paul Casey and Zach Johnson
• Customize your male or female golfer with skin, shirt, pants, hat, shoes, belts, and gloves
• Go head-to-head against a friend with local WiFi or Bluetooth Multiplayer
• Play the all-new Predator fantasy course
• Play in four Game Modes
Time for an update. I am the proud father of three, 2, 8, and 11. I finally just moved up from the Samsung Vibrant to the Samsung Galaxy S III...... Let me tell you, it is mind blowing. I love Android, I love tech and I love my family. Not in that order though. I work to hard, play even harder and take care of all that are around me when I can.