HTC Rezound owners have been anxiously awaiting for their Android 4.0 ICS update for as long as they can remember, and HTC knows this. They’ve posted the whole change log online and you can download the update…nowhere. Wait what?
According to HTC, the update should be available today: 6/20/12. But the update is nowhere to be found, and HTC Rezound owners are reporting that they’re not getting any update notifications. So if the change log is there, and HTC has officially announced it, then there can be only one culprit: Verizon.
Hopefully in the coming days Verizon can give us a specific rollout date for these anxious HTC Rezound owners with their ICS update. Until then, check back onto this page for further updates.
HTC Rezound™ Software Upgrade Instructions | 06.20.2012
This software update (Software Number: 3.14.605.10 710RD; Baseband Version:1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r) is now available for your HTC Rezound. It will update your device to the Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System (OS) and provide several enhancements, fixes and features, including:
Applications & Widgets
- V CAST Media Manager has been updated to Backup Assistant Plus with an enhanced user experience.
- Caller Name ID application has been updated and added to All Apps.
- Time zone issues have been resolved within the Clock widget.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Cisco AnyConnect support has been added to improve VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity for a better user experience.
- Improve device stability minimizes the number of resets.
- Improvements to Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
Email, Messaging & Web
- Improvements to default mail application now displays all Yahoo! mail contents properly