Dead Trigger Features:
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilize powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- Don’t keep it to yourself: collect Achievements and show off on the Leaderboards!
- Watch how you country is performing, compare it with others and unite together to clean the world!
- Share your progress with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
I don’t know about you guys, but we are stoked for Dead Trigger to be released on Android. If you are one of those dual wielding device owners, the game is available today via the iTunes store for just $0.99.