uoY_redruM has released an update to redruM Lean Stock 4.0.4 (GSM Universal) . The latest version is now 2.1.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- Samsung Galaxy S III: AT&T
- Samsung Galaxy S III: T-Mobile
- No long flashes modem.bin, amss.bin or kernel (should work universally across carriers now)
- Added build.prop tweaks
- Added 4-Way Reboot
- Added AwesomeBeats
- Added Audio Enhancement Config Files (AIF1 Booster Volume “Speaker” changed from 0 to 40 and 0 to 25 for “Headphones”)
- Disabled Boot-Up/Down Sound
- Fixed WiFi Calling (thanks to Wildchld)
- Initial Release
Head over to uoY_redruM’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.