flappjaxxx has released an update to AOSPxXx v0.6a Unofficial AOSP/CM9 Mashup “Hey Jerky!”. The latest version is now 0.6a.
This release is supported on the following Device(s):
- Samsung Galaxy Note I717: AT&T
AOSPxXx v0.6A Changelog:
Compiled Fresh on 7/2/2012 AOSPxXx v0.6A
*NO Wipe Upgrade if coming from previous versions of AOSPxXx*
1 Merged all previous fixes from v0.5A
2. adb access is root by default again
3. Some more under the hood references removed
4. More of my own stuff integrated at compile time
5. Bumped Tools to v5.5
8. Synced latest AOSP/CM9 repos before compile time
9. Some minor under the hood bug fixes/code clean up and stuff I forget
Head over to flappjaxxx’s CommunityRelease Developer Homepage for more information and downloads.
Register now on Community Release and follow your favorites.
Get instant notifications for:
- Single Releases
- Device Releases
- Developer Releases
It’s so simple and will give you access to new registered user features as they become available.
Click HERE to complete your registration.