- El Dorado/Magnolia and Russellville, Ark.
- New London County, Conn.
- Fort Pierce/Vero Beach and Melbourne/Titusville, Fla.
- Columbus and Rome, Ga.
- Burley, Idaho
- Mattoon, Ill.
- Anderson and Muncie, Ind.
- Manhattan/Junction City and McPherson, Kan.
- Lafayette/New Iberia, La.
- St. Joseph, Mo.
- Bozeman/Livingston, Kalispell and Missoula, Mont.
- Goldsboro/Kinston, Roanoke Rapids and Rocky Mount/Wilson, N.C.
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Meadville and Punxsutawney/DuBois/Clearfield, Pa.
- Orangeburg, S.C.
- Sherman/Denison, Texas
- Cedar City and Logan, Utah
- Rutland/Bennington, Vt.
- Lynchburg and Winchester, Va.
- Bellingham, Wash.
- Beckley, W.Va.
If all those new locations aren’t good enough, they are also expanding in another 32 currently covered markets. Casting a larger net over some great cities. Check these locations out.
- Mobile, Ala.
- Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco, Calif.
- Washington, D.C.
- Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Sarasota/Bradenton, Fla.
- Hilo, Honolulu and Kahului/Wailuku/Maui County, Hawaii
- Blackfoot/Idaho Falls/Rexburg, Idaho; Peoria, Ill.
- Indianapolis, Ind.
- Wichita, Kan.
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Kansas City and Springfield, Mo.
- Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, Ohio
- Allentown/Bethlehem, Harrisburg and Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pa.
- Columbia and Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.
- Provo/Orem and Salt Lake City/Ogden, Utah
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.
Not a bad way to make July a bit of a better month for some of you out there. Some reports have been coming in that people are starting to see the flash of the new icon in various locations, who knows, maybe some of the engineers got a little antsy.