The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
* experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
* enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
* meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
* explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
* try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
* visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
* and finally save game data with cross-platform cloud backup
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
Not to mention they are optimizing it for Adreno 205 devices and giving it Xperia Play support. While all of the new stuff sounds awesome, I think the biggest and most important addition will be the save game data and cloud sync. Finally you can play on your phone at work and then pick up your tablet and carry on where you left off latter. We will be on the look out for the release of this update and keep you posted, until then, take a look at this great video of the new update in action.
Application: Dead Trigger
Developer: MADFINGER Games