Since seeing the device a handful f times in February, it has sort of gone dark. That is until now. The wonderful guys at Expanse seem to have the device up for pre-order with an estimated release date of September 5th. Want the full spec run down, take a look;
- Dimensions – < 10 mm thickness
- Display – 800 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (351 ppi pixel density)
- Dolby Mobile sound enhancement
- Memory – Card slot microSD, up to 32GB
- Internal Memory – 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Camera – 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- OS – Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- CPU – Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- CloudMobile cloud service
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
It is still one of the best designs and most powerful devices to come from Acer. The only downside is Acer’s history of updates. With this coming available with Ice Cream Sandwich and no information from Acer on any Jelly Bean talk at all, makes it hard to swallow for £284.99, or $447.06 USD.
When we all first saw this device, we were excited. Now it just doesn’t seem to pull at our pocket books as much.