Everyone has that moment were you are bored and justÂ searchÂ through the market and wonder whats the new hot thing. Sometimes I find my self going through friends phones to see what kinda apps they have on their phone. Well what if there was an app that could let you do just that. Well the folks down atÂ Triapodi LtdÂ have done just that. So let’s break down ta little and get to know this app better.
First off you will need to make an account or log in with Facebook (FacebookÂ isÂ recommended). AfterÂ longingÂ in you will have to set up the app.
- Select which of your own apps that you would like to recommend.
- ThroughÂ FacebookÂ add/inviteÂ friends to share their app list with.
- After adding friends you can look at their apps,Â recommendationsÂ and download what they have.
- Look at the apps built-in recommendationsÂ for you that areÂ basedÂ off the type of apps you have installed.
- The app is pretty basic and userÂ friendly.
- Social mediaÂ integration helps you connect to the friends you already have.
- You can add newÂ FacebookÂ friends right from the app.
- The clean UI makes everythingÂ attractive.
- Appreciate recommends apps with one of three relevance ratings (ie. Strong Match, GoodÂ Match or Take a Chance) which gives users an idea of why they should download it.
- Appreciate is the first service to deliver a personalized view of any app in the Google PlayÂ Android Market with customized app pages and perfectly matching app recommendationsÂ delivered daily, based on the Appreciate userâ€™s individual interests.
- Appreciate users can search every app in the Google Play Android Market and discover itsÂ personal relevance score and see a personalized app page showing how well an app fits theirÂ interests.
The Not So Good
- Most power android users like my selfÂ don’tÂ have manyÂ FacebookÂ friendsÂ that I would be looking to get new appÂ recriminationsÂ from any time soon. Sorry guys its just the truth.
- Facebook is the only social media network that you can connect with to share from. That however is nothing the app can change asÂ FacebookÂ is the only social media website that allows for such exchange of information to power the app.
- Ability to exchange information withoutÂ Facebook.
- If youÂ don’tÂ have friends that want to use the app, there is not much you can do with this app.
For an average android user this app would be amazing with that fact that yourÂ friendsÂ join in the fun with you. The saying the more theÂ merrierÂ trulyÂ apply sÂ to this app. For a power Android user there is much to be desired from this app. I would give this four out of five stars and seeing as it’s a free app there is nothing that you would loss from giving this app a quick run through.
Application:Â Appreciate: Apps with Friends
Developer:Â Triapodi Ltd.