We can all whine and complain as much as we want about timely updates to our Android devices. You do have to admit though that updates have been coming along much better now then they have ever been in the past. Samsung has been doing a pretty stellar job of getting some of their newer device up to speed with updates to newer versions of Android along with including some pretty wonderful new software features of their own. Of course we mean they are doing a great job internationally. After all, U.S. carriers still hold the power over updates for our devices.
An update to Android 4.1.2 is currently underway for two variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note II. The GT-7100 and LTE GT-7105. This update brings in so many new features that it is almost mind-boggling. Check out the list below for the skinny.
Sounds like another winning update from the leading Android device manufacturer in the world. Now to all you have to do is wait for your developer to incorporate the features, or sit on your hands until the carriers get the update ready. Who knows how long that will take. Head over to the source link below to take a look through their huge gallery of images. If you don’t see the OTA for the devices mentioned, give Samsung Kies a shot and remember, if you are carrier branded it might take longer for it to hit.
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K
- New Additions in Notifcation Toggles
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled
- Multi-View Can now be disabled
- Browser Is Smoother Then Before
- Status Bar has been changed from Grey to Black
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- New Group Cast Application
Source: SamMobile via AndroidPolice