Who does not like more launchers? No one! We love to see new home replacements, and developers love to innovate when it comes to them. Bazooka Launcher is the new one I have found, and it might be a little basic, but it does make themeing a lot easier.
Bazooka Launcher was created by Jon Snow, and he wanted to accomplish a lighter version of Trebuchet launcher. He also set out to make the ability to theme the launcher very easy. There are many themes you can download, so you just got to pick your poison. Here is the features Bazooka Launcher has:
- Uses Stock android look and feel coupled with themes.
- Easy to use drag and drop shortcuts from your all apps into your workspace.
- Replaces the default android Lock screen with different types of lockscreens depending on the theme applied.
- Control Music player from the lock screen itself.
- Large number of beautiful MIUI themes converted to support the new launcher resources.
- Minimalistic themes coming soon.
- Speed tweaks and performance improvements
- Ability to add more widgets to lockscreen
Bazooka Launcher is free to try, so you got nothing to lose. Check out the demo video below, and let us know if you like it.
Developer: Jon Snow