As with every new device there is always an anxious set of developers eager to start tweaking with it. The HTC One is no exception to that and with the included IR blaster. I am sure there will be some unique applications for the HTC One. Much like the regular One, the developer edition will have 64GB of on board storage and a stunning 1080p Â Full HD Screen. Being the developer edition, it will also have both the SIM and bootloader unlocked to allow developers full access on first boot. The device will sell for $649 for buyers with an US zip code once the standard edition launches in the US.
Here is the detailed specs as provided by HTC for the HTC One developer edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 GB of storage
- SIM and bootloader unlocked
- Open APIs forÂ Bluetooth Low Energy,Â Infrared, and more
- Front-facing stereo speakers
- TwoÂ dual-membrane microphonesÂ for recording
- Multiple frequency compatibility:
- HSPA/WCDMA: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- LTE: 700/850/AWS/1900 MHz (US)
So to all the devs out there, what would you do with this device if you were able to get your hands on it now? Let me know in the comments below.