Looks like a nextÂ generationÂ Nexus 7 will be showing its pretty 7-inch face atÂ GoogleÂ I/O this year, according to a Google analyst.Â Ming-Chi Kuo from KGI Securities released a research note revealing the specs of the new Nexus 7 tablet. Here is what we might expect:
- 7-inch LTPS display with 1920Ã—1200 (WUXGA) resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, quad-core (the same processor in the Nexus 4)
- 5-megapixel camera on the back
- HD front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with Qi wireless charging
- Android 4.3 â€“ Jelly Bean
Sounds sensible enough. I figured since we saw the very first Nexus 7 tablet at Google I/O last year, the successor would show up at this year’s event. Kuo also provided a screenshot below which pins ASUS to be theÂ manufacturersÂ once again.
So what do you guys think? Looking forward to the new Nexus 7 tablet? Let us know if you would purchase one.
Source: Android Headlines