Lenovo definitely has not made a strong impact in the mobile marketplace, at least not here in the states. Now that they have Ashton Kutcher to represent them, everything will get better right? Well maybe Ashton doesn’t have that kind of power, but at least a new beast of a phone has been unveiled from the company.
The Vibe Z has just been unveiled by Lenovo on their website, and it looks like this phone is headed to the states. Lenovo unveiled the Vibe X at IFA 2013 a couple months ago, so this looks like it might be a slightly better US variant. The specs of the Vibe Z Â are high quality, so maybe Lenovo will make a splash in the US market.
- 5.5-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Display with over 400 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core running at 2.2 GHz
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13MP rear-facing camera with dual LED flash (Sony IMX135)
- 5MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM card tray â€“ in addition to configurations for China, it will offer a GSM + 4G LTE version for the international market
- Custom Android-based ROM
- No Battery size given
- 7.9mm thick
Very sexy indeed, and even though there was no battery size given, we can only speculate it will be close to 3,000mah to handle all that power. No word on when the phone will be released, or what carriers will get it. As soon as we get more information we will let you know.
Source: Android Headlines