Samsung has launched the Galaxy J3 (2016), the companyâ€™s latest 4GLTEÂ smartphone in the J series and the successor of last year’s Galaxy J3. The latest carrier who has announced they are stocking the Galaxy J3 is Verizon. The company announced they will offer the device up to consumers with a price tag ofÂ $109.99.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720Â Pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1.5GBÂ RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- AndroidÂ 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71x 7.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- 2600mAh battery
The price tag and specs are easily targeted towards their pre-paid customers and those who don’t was long-term payment plans or the latest and greatest device on the market. The Galaxy J3 can be used against Verizonâ€™s $45 per month plan which comes with 1GB data, as well unlimited talk and text or their $60 per month plan which offers 3GB data, as well as unlimited talk and text.