The OnePlus 2 was the second flagship device from the company with the same name,Â OnePlus.Â This was the first Smartphone from OnePlus to come preloaded with Oxygen OS. Currently OnePlus has started rolling outÂ OxygenOS 3.0.2 update which is based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) for the OnePlus 2 smartphone.Â This update is packed with new features and enhancements as said byÂ the manufacturer.
New features in OxygenOS 3.0.2 for OnePlus 2 based on Android Marshmallow
- Enhanced Doze mode for better battery life
- System wide performance improvements
- Improved fingerprint sensor performance and recognition
- New OnePlus Camera UI and AF optimization
- MaxxAudio and Tuner have been removed. We have integrated with Dirac HD Sound technology for the speaker so you get a great experience without the knobs and dials
- Shelf UX has been improved. You can now long press to edit a board
- You can now lock apps in recents so they won’t be cleared away. We’ve also added clear process in addition to clear-all for those of you who want a better control of background processes
- Network operator selection will now stick to your choice so you don’t accidentally roam onto unintended networks
- Swiftkey update to 6.3.3
Note:- This update will clear your stored fingerprints. If you have fingerprint authentication set up, you will need to re-enroll again before use.
As usual, this will be an incremental rollout.Â It is now rolling out over-the-air (OTA) for the users worldwide andÂ should reach everyoneÂ in a couple of days.