Live streaming apps on the Android platform are nothing new as we’ve heard of Qik and Ustream, but Justin.tv makes broadcasting from your Android device simple. With an easy to use layout, once you start the application there are three buttons to choose from as you can see above: chat, broadcast and share.
- Chat – With the chat feature, you can live chat with everyone viewing your stream
- Broadcast – simply starts you broadcast
- Share – you can share your broadcasting link telling all your friends to watch, which also allows them to view your archived videos
Android Broadcaster Features
- Smooth video on 3G + WiFi
- Two-way chat
- Simple sharing to Twitter and Facebook
- Supports Android 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2
For a better idea of what Justin.tv has brought to the Android Market, be sure and check out the video below. Enjoy!
Scan the QR code below or if browsing with your Android device, simply click the image
or search for “Justin TV” in the Android Market.
Which is the best live stream Android application so far?