All trademarks, including registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their owners. androidspin.com complies with the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement, which complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. We may remove or disable access to material posted on a site controlled or operated by androidspin.com that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good faith effort to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they can provide a counter-notice, including under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Before submitting an infringing material notice or counter-notice, you may want to contact an attorney to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to respect the rights and obligations of androidspin.com under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright Infringement Notice To send a copyright infringement notice to androidspin.com, provide a notice containing the following information:
- A physical signature of the developer or group of developers authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies need to provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that the agency can address all of their copyrights.
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of the email is the best way to help us find content quickly.
- Information is sufficient for the provider to contact the complaining party, such as the address, phone number, and, if available, an email address where the complaining party can be reached.
- A statement that the complaining party believes in good faith that the use of the material in this manner is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or action infringes may be held liable for damages.
Then send an email notification of the violation to [email protected].>