This document is an integral part of the User Agreement. It uses the terms and definitions introduced in the User Agreement and contains information about the processing of any information about the User that the Administration may receive during the use of androidspin.com by the User.
Use of androidspin.com means the unconditional consent of the User to this Policy and the terms of processing of their personal information specified in it; in case of disagreement with these terms, the user must refrain from using androidspin.com.
Personal information of users, which is received and processed by the Administration
- For this Policy, “personal user information” means:
- Personal information that the User provides about himself/herself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using androidspin.com, including the user’s data. Mandatory for providing services (rendering services) information is marked specially. Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
- Data that is automatically transmitted to androidspin.com in the process of using the site with the software installed on the user’s device, including the IP address, information from cookies, information about the device and browser (or another program) of the user, through which access to androidspin.com, access time, address of the requested page.
- Other information about the user, if its collection and/or provision is defined in the regulatory documents of individual Services androidspin.com.
- This Policy only applies to androidspin.com. The administration has no control over and is not responsible for third-party websites that users can go to by using links available on androidspin.com. Such sites may collect or request other personal information from the user and perform other actions.
- The Administration generally does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users and does not exercise control over their competence. However, the Administration assumes that the user provides accurate and sufficient personal information on the issues offered in the registration form, and keeps this information up to date. The risk of providing unreliable information is borne by the user who provided it.
Purposes of collection and processing of personal information of users
- Administration collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to provide services and services (performance of agreements and contracts with the user).
- The Administration may use the user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification of a party under agreements and contracts with the Administration;
- Providing the user with personalized services;
- Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests, and information regarding the use of the services, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and applications from the user;
- Improving the quality of services, their usability, the development of new services and services;
- Targeting promotional materials;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
Terms of processing of personal user information and its transfer to third parties
- The user’s personal information is kept confidential, except when the User voluntarily provides information about himself/herself for general access to an unlimited number of people. When using certain services (e.g., publishing materials), the user agrees that a certain portion of his or her personal information becomes publicly available.
- When using androidspin.com, some of the data about the user (including IP-address, user’s actions on the site, information from cookies, information about the user’s device and browser) is automatically collected by third-party codes placed on the site to show ads, statistical counters and web analytics systems, video players, “Share” buttons, polls, community widgets, etc.
- The Administration has the right to transfer the user’s personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has expressed his or her consent to such actions;
- Transmission is required as part of the user’s use of a particular service or to provide a service to the user;
- The transfer is provided for under Russian or other applicable law by the statutory procedure;
- Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), and the transferee assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy concerning the personal information it receives;
- To be able to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration or third parties in cases where the user violates the User Agreement.
Changing personal information by the user
The user can at any time change (update, add) or delete the personal information or part of it, as well as its privacy settings, by using the edit personal data “Settings” menu of the site, or by clicking on the link “Edit Profile” in the user profile.
Measures used to protect the personal information of users
Administration takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be sent to [email protected].