At this very moment the Samsung Intercept is receiving an OTA update which includes Android 2.2 (Froyo). I can personally confirm this as I have a Samsung Intercept review unit and it has received the OTA.
Can’t wait to receive the OTA prompt? Try the steps below to update manually.
- From the Home screen, press Menu
- Tap Settings
- Flick down on the screen to scroll down; tap About Phone
- Tap System updates > Update Firmware or Update Android
- The device will check for updates
- Follow instructions to install the update
Have you received this update yet? Let us know in the comments below.