It seems that the Motorola Droid 3 has been kept under tight security and not much information has been available. Â Verizon and Motorola have just had a little bit of their thunder stolen by a new gadget blog called PhonePads. Â It seems they somehow got hold of three tutorial videos showing this new device being put through it’s paces.
What did we find out in the videos?
- Power centrally located on the top of the device
- Micro USB and Mini HDMI located on the left side.
- Volume Rocker on the right.
- 8 MP Camera with LED Flash.
- 1080p HD Video Recording.
- 5 Row Slide out Qwerty Keypad withÂ SeparateÂ number keys.
- Swype is also included.
Without any further delay, take a look at the three videos below: