After unveiling itÂ in China last month, Meizu has launched the m3 noteÂ smartphoneÂ in India. It packs aÂ 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass, an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10Â processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, a microSD card slot, a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, and a massive 4,100 mAh battery.
The m3 noteÂ runsÂ Flyme OS, which is based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), and has aÂ mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone within 0.2 seconds. Flyme 5 on the Meizu M3 NoteÂ got multi-window support, and is easier to use.Â The company has mentioned that it will release the Flyme 5 update to allÂ Meizu devices in IndiaÂ by the end of the month.
Meizu m3 note specifications
- 5.5-inch LTPS LCD displayÂ withÂ 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, andÂ 2.5D curved glass protection
- 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM,Â 32GB storage (eMMC 5.1), expandable memory with microSD (up to 128GB)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) basedÂ Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid dual-SIM card slotÂ (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash,Â PDAF, Æ’/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, and 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, Æ’/2.0 aperture, and 4P lens
- mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:Â 153.6 Ã— 75.5 Ã— 8.3mm; Weight:Â 163g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4,100mAh battery
TheÂ Meizu m3 note will be availableÂ in Gold, Silver and Grey colors, and is priced at Rs. 9,999 ($149) in India. It will be available exclusively throughÂ Amazon.inÂ through a flash sale starting from May 31 at 2PM. It will compete with products like the LeEco Le 1s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, and the ZUK Z1 by Lenovo in the country.